Wish you were here - Incubus

| | Posted on 10:02 PM

that song reminds me a lot of someone i lost.
not physically, but metaphorically.
in high school, i met the most gorgeous, kind, caring person i had ever seen. he was always concerned with other people, helped everyone he could, and always happy to do it. we dated for only two months, and we swore never be apart.

but time passed, everything changed.
he turned into a really selfish, angry person.
and it killed me.
he ended up our relationship with me cause i tried to make him stand on his own feet for once.
when i listen to this song, i don't wish he was here with me.
but i wish his personality would come back.
i never cry about anything. ever. i'm not cold hearted, i just accept things as a fact of life.
everytime i hear this song, i begin to tear up.
sometimes i do cry, and this is the only thing that can make me cry.
it hurts so much to watch someone you loved-love-fall.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment